How to optimize your Website for Voice Search: Here are 10 SEO strategies
Artificial Intelligence practically runs the entire world. According to App Development Company, voice search is a relatively new and swiftly growing technology. Businesses and people across the globe are utilizing voice prompts for fine-tuning their search. Hence, you got to take important steps in optimizing website for voice search. Embrace the Change, and change with it. It is a given that voice search is here to stay. Consumers have adopted the use of smartphones. With the skyrocketing growth in ecommerce platforms, websites need to optimize their content, as per web development company UK. SEO Company London suggests to make your business and content consumer centric and most importantly you need to ensure that you get the competitive edge.
Search Engine Optimization strategies are the way to go! We have compiled a list of 10 such SEO strategies that is bound to give your business the cutting edge compared to your competitors.
1. First of all, you cannot plan enough! Planning is the key to success of a business. When we say planning, we mean, a complete analysis of business environment and developing strategies based on present and future parameters. So, your strategies must include keyword evaluation, customer requirements and current trends. Based upon that, you need to create your content.
2. After a robust plan is made, you need to now get yourself listed online. Now, of you are a local businesses, this is an absolute necessity. Customers primarily use Google Assistant or Siri for conducting a voice search. Search engines are bound to show the business listings first. Maximum volume of voice search shows requests like “near me” or the name of a particular city.
3. Optimization for rich answers needs to be prioritized. For maximum user experience Google is shows the contents with rich answers in it. Now what exactly is rich answers? In order to comprehend that fully you need to research on SEO related terms such as Knowledge Graph, Knowledge Panel, Knowledge Box and Featured Snippet. You need to optimize your content to ensure that it appears on these tabs, in order to organically grow your business.
4. Restructure your content! Voice search is much more conversational than traditional business searches. You need to thus focus on analyzing the content. Studies suggest that companies while creating content should focus on short and precise answers. The result of a typical voice search is just 29 words in length.
5. Include a FAQ section. In continuation to the above point, we can’t stress how important FAQ sections are. The FAQ sections are in the form of questions and it also short. It thus checks all the prerequisites of a good voice search ranking. It is especially important in pulling out a content and displaying it as a rich snippet.
6. Break your content into segments. Also, we suggest that you use conversational language. It is crucial for assuring that you are able to leverage search options. Robotic language is a strict no here!
7. Target using Long-Tail Keyword Phrases. Voice searches are notorious for being longer than their keyboard counterpart. Google too is fond of long form contents. It can be daunting for you to prepare two kinds of contents separately. But, one thing you can do is include the terms within a full-fledged post. Thus, content creators need to be aware of this in order to increase the chances for it to appear within vocal queries.
9. Google is focuses on improving mobile experience of customers. Thus, focus on enhancing the content with mobile friendly content. Taking a mobile-first approach is the absolute key here! You need to first of all focus on creating a mobile responsive website. After that run a mobile friendly test.
10. SEO keywords are extremely crucial. But do not focus on regular SEO. Instead find out more innovative SEO keywords for higher social engagement.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will it be applicable for Digital Marketing Company Staines?
Assess your business potentials and find opportunities for bigger success
Need a hand?
Reach out to the world’s most reliable IT services.